Colgate* Sensitive Whitening Toothpaste
Colgate* Sensitive Whitening toothpaste contains the sensitivity ingredient potassium nitrate (5.0% w/w) which is clinically proven to soothe nerve ends and build a protective shield to gradually reduce the pain of sensitivity in two weeks.‡
†With regular brushing vs. non-whitening toothpaste.
‡Builds with continuous use and twice daily brushing.
§ With regular brushing vs. non-whitening toothpaste.
- Provides long-term sensitivity relief with regular use
- Contains fluoride for cavity protection
- Helps keep teeth whiter by providing superior stain removal†
- Has great tasting flavour
- Potassium Nitrate 5.0% w/w (medicinal)
- Sodium Fluoride 0.243% w/w (medicinal)
- Hydrated silica
- Sodium lauryl sulfate
- Poloxamer 407
- Xanthan gum
- Cellulose gum
- Sodium saccharin
- Sodium hydroxide
- Titanium dioxide
- Yellow 10
- Blue 1
WE RECOMMEND USING WITH
Colgate* 360˚* Sensitive Pro-Relief™ Toothbrush